WASH CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Wash garments only when necessary.
- We strongly recommend Hand Wash of our products.
- Do not put them in a washing machine or dryer.
- Do not soak any cotton dress and do not wash with another garment.
- Dry inside out in shade.
- Drying your clothes under the sun causes color-fading. Therefore had them out to dry in evening or in shade.
- Do not Iron on print/embroidery/embellishment
- Do not bleach
- Prone to color bleeding due to use of natural dyes, wash dark colors separately
- The fabric print might be uneven as it is handcrafted
Textile Technique & Region
‘Dabu’ handblock print, dyed using natural dye.
The fabrics we use are directly sourced from, and handcrafted by, regional artisans of Rajasthan.
Varnaah, Gurunanakpura RajaPark, Jaipur