The exchange, return & refund policies mentioned below are applicable only on the Purchases made online through our official website (www.varnaah.com) and not applicable for products bought at offline stores or on any third-party platforms.
- All our products are handcrafted by traditional craft persons in rural India, resulting in each product being unique and slightly different from each other.
- We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- On our made to order basis. Once your order is confirmed, we do not offer any exchange or returns. However, in case of alterations, we will be happy to assist you. Courier charges will be applicable for the same and will be borne by the customer.
- Small variations in the printing are part of what make Indian block print fabrics so special, a single unwanted movement can result in little smudges or irregularities which are not considered as defective.
- The return shipment is to be borne by the customer.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- After the receipt of item(s), your request for returns/exchanges would be processed.
- In the case of exchanges, your new order will be dispatched to you within 3-5 business days after we receive the earlier shipment.
- The customer himself will return the goods by courier and the same will be borne by him.
- If a customer has self-shipped the item(s) and the package is lost in transit, no refund will be applicable.
- Order once placed, cannot be canceled, or modified.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order you place with us. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
Actual product color may vary from the images shown. Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently. In addition, lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image’s color.